Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
Resources & Tools
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current Tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Log into your TENANT PORTAL to submit maintenance requests and pay your rent conveniently online.
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online through your Tenant Portal? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Don’t have an account? Click here
Resources & Tools
What People Are Saying About Us
- Personal Injury: Contact 911 immediately.
- Fire: Contact 911 immediately. Then notify The Charleston Property Company.
- Flood: If there is flooding in your home, please call our office immediately.
- Heat: If the heat in your home is not working, please call our office.
- Water: If the water in your home is not working at all, please call your local water provider, and then contact our office immediately. If the hot water in your home is not working, please contact our office only if it cannot wait until the next business day.
- Plugged Toilet: This is only considered an emergency if the plugged toilet is the only toilet in your home. Please try to use a plunger before contacting our office.
“I didn’t think it would be possible for me to find an apartment downtown close enough to The Art Institute that was affordable, safe, quiet, and had modern amenities. The Charleston Property Company and David Tice gave me the opportunity to rent in a safe part of downtown with off-street parking. The apartments are in a very convenient location. If there was a problem, The Charleston Property Company would send someone to fix it right away. I couldn’t have asked for anything more from a property management company!”
- Ella Kline, ResidentView More