APPLICATION PROCESS & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Once you have been approved and can verify that you have viewed the property, you will be sent your lease for signature. You will have 48 hours to sign and another 48 hours to pay the reservation fee, which is typically equivalent to the first month's rent. Once your lease term has begun and you take possession of the home, the reservation fee will be converted to the security deposit.
- Prior to receiving your keys, the first month's rent plus (1) resident setup fee of $100 will be due.
- Each lease will be enrolled in The Charleston Property Company's Resident Benefit Package for $29.99 per month per lease. This program is mandatory for all residents.
- Unless otherwise stated in the listing description, pet fees are as follows: $250-$325 non-refundable pet fee per pet + $25-$45 pet fee per month per pet. More information can be found on our pet policy page.
- Residents must provide proof of renters insurance upon signing the lease agreement.
- We are proud to have partnered with AssetProtect, a cost effective renter's insurance option. Signing up will be hassle-free; if you wish, you will have an opportunity to opt-out at the time of lease-signing. For just $17.00 per month you can enroll in AssetProtect and the monthly premium is billed with rent. If you have questions regarding this program, please contact the number listed on this flyer.
**Please note that a full first month's rent will be due prior to move-in. If your move-in date occurs mid-month, you will pay the pro-rated rent amount during the second month of your tenancy.
As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Due to the volume of applications that are received every day, the applications department does not accept phone calls. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charleston Property Company offers a variety of options. The staff is courteous and professional. One can sense that they genuinely want to help.
Their tools and processes to transact with you are pretty slick. No waste of time here.
I highly recommend them.
I would recommend using CPM if you are considering renting a property. Abby and Maria are very helpful, pleasant, responsive, and professional. In my experience, it is a much more seamless process than renting directly from a property owner.
Abby, has been very professional and responsive! She helped our move in process to be less stressful.
She responded promptly to our questions and made sure our process was a pleasant one. Thank you, Abby for giving us 5 star service.
I’m really happy with this property management company. So many of my experiences renting in Charleston have been terrible but CPC has thankfully been the best. Their whole team has been easy to work with and they are really responsive. Any time I’ve needed something they’re quick and helpful. Highly recommend.
Want to Improve Your Rental Property Income?
Send us your email address and we’ll send you insights on how to do just that!